Dogness (International) Corporation Announces Operating Updates
The Company rolled out four new feeders at the 2019 Global Pet Expo in March, including two feeders specifically designed for cats and a series of cat toys.
The new feeders supplement the existing Dogness Smart CAM Feeder that has a camera and is connected to the Dogness App:
- Dogness App Feeder: This large feeder has 6/7L capacity and also uses an App to customize feeding schedules for pets. This new feeder is compatible with Alexa for easy integration with smart homes.
- Dogness App Feeder Mini: This feeder operates like the Dogness App Feeder but features a smaller capacity and holds about 2 liters of food. As such, it is specially designed for cats and small dogs.
- Dogness Programmable Feeder: This large feeder has 6/7L capacity. Users can program the feeding schedule right from the control panel on the feeder without connecting to Wi-Fi.
- Dogness Programmable Feeder Mini: This operates like the Dogness Programmable Feeder and features a smaller capacity and holds about 2 liters of food. It is specially designed for cats and small dogs.
With these new feeders,
In addition, to answer the call from the industry for more cat-specific products to meet the trend of increasing cat ownership,
The Company continued to showcase its products at international trade shows around the world, including:
- 2019 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in
Las Vegason January 8-11, 2019, where the Company was well received by prominent international media including CNN Business, American technology magazine Wired, France’s most-watched new network BFM TV, and the U.K.’s design-focused online magazine Design Week.
- 2019 Global Pet Expo in
Orlandoon March 20-22, 2019, where the Company exhibited its full suite of smart pet products, including four new feeders and a series of cat toys.
- SuperZoo 2019 on
August 20-22at the Mandalay Bayin Las Vegas. Dognesswill showcase its products at booth 3271.
- Pet Fair Asia 2019 on
August 21-25at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre in Shanghai, China. Dognesswill exhibit at booth E2B01.
Distribution and sales
- As a result of the exposure gained from attendance at prominent global trade shows, the Company established several new distribution relationships. These included Chewy, an online pet product retailer in the U.S., a prominent U.S. kennel club, a leading U.S. pet product chain store that also sells its products online, and a pet product distributor in
Panamathat supplies to 12 countries in South America. The distributors will provide consumers access to the Company’s full suite of smart products and traditional products.
- Sales from the new distribution relationships have begun to ramp up.
Dogness-branded smart products can now be found online at Chewy, Amazon, Target.com, Walmart.com, and others as mentioned above, and the Company expects a meaningful increase in sales of its smart products in future periods.
Research and development
The Company continues to develop new products and technologies at its main campus and through its minority interests in
Forward Looking Statements
No statement made in this press release should be interpreted as an offer to purchase or sell any security. Such an offer can only be made in accordance with the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and applicable state securities laws. Certain statements in this press release concerning our future growth prospects are forward-looking statements regarding our future business expectations intended to qualify for the “safe harbor” under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, which involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. The risks and uncertainties relating to these statements include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties regarding our ability to raise capital on any particular terms, fluctuations in earnings, fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, our ability to manage growth, our ability to realize revenue from expanded operation and acquired assets in
Source: Dogness (International) Corporation