Dogness Urges Pet Parents to Show Extra Love this Valentine's Day
There are a variety of ways pet parents can do something special for their pet, from spending quality time together playing, to sitting quietly together, to enjoying fresh air outdoors. Healthy treats are always welcome and can be part of an overall health and wellness program. Nothing says, "I love you", like a check-up at your local veterinarian. Pet tech and smart pet products give pet parents new ways to have fun with their furry friends. Whether it is a new leash with Bluetooth speakers to make that walk even more enjoyable or an interactive treat-dispensing robot that lets pet parents interact with their pets from anywhere in the world,
- Smart Cam iPet Robot: They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder, but fonder still is the pet parent who can stay connected with their beloved pets while on the go. The state-of-the-art Dogness Smart Cam iPet Robot boasts full 360 degree and view, built in HD camera, view and record functionality, two way audio, a laser pointer for play and treat storage to reward great behavior. This is the ultimate in pet monitoring and safety, with extra long, 15 day battery standby. Pet owners can set themselves at ease knowing their beloved pets are happy!
- Programmable, Automatic Feeders:
Shakespeare: "If music be the food of love, play on." Shakesdog: "Food is the food of love, more please." Dogness'programmable automatic feeders are one of its top selling pet-tech and smart pet products. The 2L version is great for small dogs and cats and the 7L version is perfect for larger pets The sleek, clean design features a protected, easy to read LCD screen that can set a routine pet feeding schedule without an internet connection. Dognessdeveloped its programmable automatic feeder with a patented anti-jamming food dispensing mechanism and a stainless steel feeding tray for hassle-free cleaning. With a USB power connection and a self-activating built-in backup battery for emergencies, you can be confident your pet has the right amount of food at the right time – a critical part of any health and wellness program.
- Smart Water Fountains: W.H. Auden once wrote, "Thousands have lived without love, not one without water." Fortunately, you can make sure your pets have plenty of both.
Dogness'sleek, easy to use smart pet fountains are a big hit, with high demand for all three smart filtering fountains, including the Smart Fountain Mini(1L), Smart Fountain (2L) and Smart Fountain Plus (3.2L). The automatic fountains are a perfect gift! The automatic flow of clean water removes foul odors and tastes that are all too common with traditional water bowls, while encouraging your pet to drink more.
- Smart Retractable Leashes: If you love some dog, let it go. But make sure it stays on leash.
Dogness'highly-rated smart retractable leashes come in a variety of colors to best match your pet's personality be it Romantic Pink for Valentine's Day, Forest Green, Lavender Purple, Blue Orange, or any of the other vibrant choices. The durable stainless steel switching device is made to withstand pulling strength five times that of your pet's weight. The ergonomic handle adds both comfort and control.
- Smart Accessories: Whether it is adding a LED light to make your nighttime walks safer and brighter, or a Bluetooth speaker to stream your pet's favorite music,
Dognesshas you covered with the unique products and long battery life you need!
Forward Looking Statements
No statement made in this press release should be interpreted as an offer to purchase or sell any security. Such an offer can only be made in accordance with the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and applicable state securities laws. Certain statements in this press release concerning our future growth prospects are forward-looking statements regarding our future business expectations intended to qualify for the "safe harbor" under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, which involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. The risks and uncertainties relating to these statements include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties regarding lingering effects of the Covid-19 pandemic on our customers' businesses and end purchasers' disposable income, our ability to raise capital on any particular terms, fulfillment of customer orders, fluctuations in earnings, fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, our ability to manage growth, our ability to realize revenue from expanded operation and acquired assets in
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dogness-urges-pet-parents-to-show-extra-love-this-valentines-day-301224459.html
David Pasquale, Global IR Partners, New York Office Phone: +1-914-337-8801, DOGZ@globalirpartners.com